Thursday, September 5, 2013

Daily Interactions

I wish fewer of my daily interactions (in both work and personal affairs) were not people chewing me out for not living up to their expectations or priorities.

Work: If you are a customer and don't like our business model, find someone else to buy from rather than wasting half an hour each week telling me how you would do things differently. I wouldn't care even if I had power to do something about it. (At this time I choose not to address the conflicting internal priorities that are thrown my way.)

Personal: Oh god where do I begin. Landlords, real estate agents, neighbors, unwanted tenants, all have shit they feel I should be doing or have already done or whatever. I'm trying. Get off my fucking back, it really isn't helpful at all. It does generate a surfeit of animosity though, making me less likely to pay any attention at all.

Blah. If everything/anything else in life were stable, steady and/or going well I might be able to deal with some of this shit. But it's this kind of transition period that always breaks me.

I really dislike people.

No comments:

Post a Comment